This is to announce the home going of our father, uncle, nephew, brother and grandfather, His Honor; Gabriel Patrick Wesseh Williams, Debt Court Judge, Ninth Judicial Circuit, Gbarnga City, Bong County, Former Representative Kokoyah District, Bong County, Former Deputy Speaker 51st National Legislature (1997-2003), Former General Services Manager Bong Mining Company, Former Managing Director Liberia Produce and Marketing Corporation, Former Statesman, Elder, Patriot, Humanitarian and Philanthropist. This sad event occurred at the John F. Kennedy Medical Center on Tuesday, January 17, 2023.
He leaves to mourn his departure several children in Liberia, Ivory Coast, Europe, and the United States of America, grandchildren, brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews.
His remains are currently deposited at the Samuel Stryker Funeral Service awaiting funeral and burial arrangements. Meanwhile, a book of condolence has been opened daily at the home of Garbla Vincent Williams, son of the deceased, which is located on 24th Street behind National Social Security and Welfare Corporation (NASSCORP) head office for well-wishers to pay their respect to this falling Statesman.
The final schedule of activities respecting his funeral and burial rites as stipulated herein:
a. Thursday,February16,2023,11:30A.M.,removal ceremony at the Samuel A. Stryker Funeral Parlor
b. Thursday,February 16, 2023, 12:45 afternoon, arrival at the Temple of Justice for program to commence at 1:00 P.M.
c. Thursday, February 16, 2023, 2:15 P.M., arrival at the Capitol Building for program to commence at 2:30 P.M.
- Thursday, February 16, 2023, at 3:30 P.M., body will be conveyed and redeposited at the Samuel A. Stryker Funeral Parlors
- Friday,February17,2023,2:00P.M.,body leaves funeral home for Gbarnga City, Bong County.
- Friday, February 17, 2023, 5:00 P.M., body is received at the Gbarnga Police Station by County Officials, Traditional Leaders, friends, well-wishers, and the Band of Bong County
- Friday, February 17, 2023, 5:30 P.M., body is driven through at the Ninth Judiciary Circuit Complex, Gbarnga City, Bong County
- Friday, February 17, 2023, 6:00 P.M., parade under appropriate escort commences at the Gbarnga Police Station, bound for the Gbarnga Administrative Building.
- Friday, February 17, 2023, 9:00 P.M., there will be two wake-keeping held all night at the Gbarnga Administrative Building and in his home town Kokoyah Statutory District
- Saturday, February 18, 2023, 8:30 A.M. body is received at the St. Martins Catholic Church, Gbarnga Parish, Gbarnga City, Bong County
- Saturday, February 18, 2023, 10:00 A.M., funeral rites commence
- Saturday, February 18, 2023, 1:00 P.M., body taken from Church; headed for Gargar Town, Kokoyah Statutory District for interment.
This announcement was brought in by Mary Williams, Patricia Williams Ballah , Kwesi Williams, Gabriel Chris Williams, Wroway Gift Williams, G. Patrick Wesseh Williams Jr, Louise Williams, Eric Richard Williams, Hans Williams, Frank Musa Dean and Garbla Vincent Williams, on behalf of the family.
Liberia: Garbla Vincent Williams (+231777514771/0886514771) USA: Patricia Williams Ballah (+12678446501)
USA: Hans Williams (+17634382713)
USA: Wroway G. Williams (+16098519674)
USA: Kwesi Williams (+12026770966)