Sunrise: July 16, 1964
Sunset: February 24, 2021
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away (Rev. 21:4).
The Teasley, Sirleaf, Sinyon, Sarnor, Kromah, and Dukuly families announce with deep and profound regret the untimely passing of our beloved husband, father, grandfather, brother, uncle, son, cousin, and nephew, Hon. Isaiah Adama Teasley. This devastating and sad event occurred on Wednesday, February 24, 2021, at the Holy Cross Hospital Silver Spring, Maryland, United States of America.
On that faithful afternoon, Hon. Teasley reunited with his parents, Mr. Emery Teasley and Ms. Agnes Nathroma Kassa Joboe, and two of his brothers Momo Teasley and Boakai Lander.
Honorable Isaiah Teasley was a God-fearing man with a deep love for God, family, and Church. He was a philanthropist, entrepreneur, and public servant; he served the government of Liberia in several capacities, including Managing Director of Liberia Produce Marketing Corporation (LPMC), General Manager of the Agriculture Bank, Governor of the National Bank of Liberia (Now Central Bank of Liberia), PKF Liberia, Ltd., Liberia Bank for Development and Investment (LBDI), and Coopers & Lybrand. He also served as a professor at the University of Liberia, College of West Africa (CWA), and Don Bosco Polytechnic (Now Stella Maris Polytechnic).
In the United States, Honorable Teasley worked with Hebron Associates as Chief Accountant before establishing his own company, Bridgeway Community Services, Inc. He served as Chief Executive Officer until his transition.
Hon. Teasley is survived by his loving and caring wife of 28 years, Rev. Miatta Sirleaf Teasley; children: Nadine Teasley Fundo ( Fred), Sirena Teasley Gailor ( Zinnah). Janebah Teasley Brown ( Jetteh), Precious Teasley, Emmanuel Teasley, Ronel Teasley, and Melissa Teasley.
He is also survived by his siblings, Minister Armah Warri, Augustine Warri ( Missi), Minister Sattara Philips, Elizabeth Joboe Greeves ( Emmanuel), Agnes Joboe Broh (Prince), Samuel Joboe ( Edith), Gabriel Joboe ( Nancy), Zoe Teasley, Hawa Teasley, and Safia Teasley.
Additionally, he is survived by several In-laws, eight grandchildren, many nieces, nephews, cousins, and a host of family and friends.
Wake and Funeral Services
Grace United Methodist Church
7001 New Hampshire Avé,Takoma Park, MD 20912
Wake : April 30, 2021 6:00pm-11pm
Funeral Services: May 1 , 2021 9:00am
1. Rev. Miatta Sirleaf Teasley (Wife) (202) 386-2512 or 240-988-2584
2. Nadine Teasley Fundo ( Daughter) (240)918-4704
3. Sirena Teasley Gailor ( Daughter) (240)-353-7771
4. Janebah Teasley Brown (Daughter) (240)705-6340
5. Precious Teasley ( Daughter) 202- 706-2128
6. Melissa Teasley ( Daughter) 240-551-8227
7. Ronel Teasley (Son) +231-776-373116
8. Augustine Warri ( Brother) (+231)886946593
9. Minister Armah Warri (Sister) (+231)770338711
10. Binta Quinland ( Sister) (321)591-1618
11. Fred Fundo ( Son-in-law) (240)490-1282
12. Zinnah Gailor (son-in-law) (240) 304-6823
13. Pastor Belinda D.S. Curtis (Sister-in-law) (347)-465-4552
14. Deacon Azariah Sirleaf (Brother-in-law) (973)536-5507
15. Deacon Emmett Fiawoo (Business partner) (240)462-6061